Monday, February 23, 2009

Note to Self...


While a new haircut seems like a fun idea at the time, be sure it is something easy to replicate on your own at home. It always looks so cute when the hair stylist does it, but I'm never quite able to make it look like that ever again. This morning was a disaster. Oh well, at least the knotted mess of pregnancy hair is gone and this too shall pass...

Abby has her own hair issues. Her hair continues to fall out and Brad thinks it is turning a bit reddish too. Oh, and it usually stands straight up in the air!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe. Must be the week for hair chopping. I need to put a better picture up on my blog of my haircut. My mother-in-law asked if I had cut it myself, which is usually a bad sign!!

Sarah said...

Love the new short hairdo!

Nicole Ivory said...

love your haircut! and as for miss abby having some reddish to her... maybe she takes after me!