Sunday, March 1, 2009

Abby, 8 weeks old






I cannot believe that Abby has been with us for 2 months already! Time goes by so fast and we are trying to savor every day of her being an itty bitty baby because she'll be walking and talking before we know it! Abby is so much more animated now than before. She smiles and even borderline giggles. I'll take her to the doctor Friday for her two month checkup so we can see exactly how she has grown, but I can tell you she is already outgrowing some of her clothes.

Abby's likes:
Being swaddled at bedtime
Being held
Sleeping in her carseat mid-morning through mid-afternoon, other times forget it
Staring at mobiles
Her pacifiers
Bathtime

Abby's dislikes:
The swing--this one is surprising given Alex's affinity for the infant swing
The early evening hours
The vibrating bouncey seat--only likes it if the vibrations are turned off
Being cold or dirty
I'll keep thinking about these in an effort to update the lists.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I saw a hint of a smile in the picture with your new haircut, but that is a full on grin.

And I love the red and white hat Alex is sporting in a lot of his pictures. Stylish.

Anonymous said...

OMG - She's too cute. It almost seems like that grin is too big for her, she's still so little bitty. I can't wait to meet her.