Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Isn't She Lovely...


Abby is so sweet, she really is. She smiles, all the time, and is generally a very happy baby. I try to grab the camera each time she gets a giggle fit but I am not fast enough. Something makes me think we'll be in for it once the toddler years roll around, as all my friends with girls say they are full of drama. However, for now, we'll enjoy all of her sweetness!!


She is doing more "chewing" on her pacifiers these days than actually using them to soothe her. The swing is her new-found friend, and Mommy's as well. Now that the weather is getting nicer, she's perfectly content to sit outside in her stroller or Baby Bjorn and watch the kids run around. She LOVES to watch Alex play and be silly. I have a feeling that she will become his shadow, much like Alex is Brad's shadow, as soon as she is mobile. Alex follows Brad everywhere all weekend long, it is really quite funny!

2 comments:

becca talley said...

There is just something about baby girls. She is a doll. You never know, she might be a very sweet toddler too. Its those teenage years we'll have to look out for.

Nicole Ivory said...

She really is soooo sweet. I cannot get enough of her! I love all of the pictures you post so I can watch my beautiful niece grow!!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! xoxo