Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dancing Machine

Alex was a dancing machine this weekend at my sister's wedding reception! I guess that nap he took during the ceremony gave him his second wind. As soon as the DJ started playing dance music, Alex was non-stop on the dance floor! At one point he and one of the groomsmen cleared the floor for an impromptu dance-off and I think Alex may have won! He followed the groomsmen around the dance floor all night long, imitating all their moves and trying to get them to mimic his steps. Where did he learn these??


5 comments:

Sarah M said...

Brad told me about this and I couldn't wait to see it! This is a video you need to be sure to save!! So awesome.

Nicole Ivory said...

I love it!!!!!! Thats awesome! He did so great :)

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to Alex!!! That's awesome!!! :)
~Amanda

Anonymous said...

He is GREAT! Save that video. He may not appreciate it at 16 but he certainly will later in life.


Grandpa

Jess said...

that is hysterical! You have quite the little dancer on your hands! Watch out ladies!