Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Where's Abby's Nose?"


Abby first started finding the noses on her baby dolls but has progressed to knowing where her own nose is. I'm sure her belly button will not be far behind!
She also continues to use the sign language for "more" and I kind of wish now that I had practiced a few others with her earlier on. She has a mouth full of budding teeth and could not be more uncomfortable right now, but boy will the doctor be impressed at her 15 month checkup when she has a mouthful of teeth! At 12 months she had 2 teeth :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

O M G. So cute. So. Cute. I want to come see her.

Nicki said...

I taught Pufferfish baby signs when she was tiny, too. She knew "More" and a few other simple things... but she learned to talk so quickly after that, we stopped using signs! Baby signs really helps little kids to make a connection about using language!