Friday, October 29, 2010

Alex's Class Party

Before school
Alex asked me to drive him today so he wouldn't have to wear his costume on the bus. I thought this was a fair request.

Alex and his buddy
Alex's Kindergarten Class
Playing freeze dance with his friends



It has been a week of parties around here! This morning I organized Alex's class Halloween party which one student said was "the best party ever!". It was not, by any means "the best party ever", but I think all the kids had a great time :) They had snacks, completed a door hangar craft, and played lots of games. I think Alex liked that I was there. Every once in a while he'd yell out "MOM!" over the other students to get my attention, which was kind of funny, just like we were at home. The twin boys who were in his preschool class last year also went as Woody and Buzz, and there was a Bullseye the horse, so Toy Story was very well represented this morning in class. He was very excited to wear his cowboy boots to school this morning!

No comments: