Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Regressing?

Several days a week, the little boy next door comes over to play. After 2 weeks of cleaning up food off the floor, I finally remembered that, at 15 months, it is often tidier to reattach the tray to the booster chair.

Tonight Alex brought us the jar of peanut butter out of the pantry and asked to have some of it in a bowl, with his train spoon...very specific request. He wanted to sit in the "baby chair".

I also have a pack n play set up in our bedroom for Baby Josh to take naps. Alex likes to climb in there each morning when he gets up and drinks his milk cup in the "baby bed", with his bwagies of course!

1 comment:

Nicole Ivory said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!! It feels like it has been soooo long! Once we move back, I'll be sure it won't be this long without seeing you, brad, and my superstar nephew!