Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 6


Sorry for the lack of posts. While I have certainly been thinking of what to "blog" about, we are in a temporary holding pattern around here. Alex is in Day 6 of the Rotavirus. I will not post any of the deatils but assure you that if you search google for Rotavirus, you will get all the info you need :) The doctor said yesterday that it will probably last a week to a week and a half. We are definitely hoping for the shorter version!! Good news is, he probably won't get it again after this. I guess most kids get it sometime before they turn 3 so it was just his turn.


Here's a photo from April 2007. Hard to believe it has been a year already since we put our house in Houston on the market and began the move to Illinois.

If anyone in TX has any sunshine they'd like to send our way, we'd far prefer to see the sun than these gloomy skies right now!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to think of Alex sick!! And just the name "Rotavirus" is terrifying. Hope you guys start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to think of Alex sick!! And just the name "Rotavirus" is terrifying. Hope you guys start feeling better soon.
--Aunt Jacket

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to think of something funny to say about the rotovirus but I can't. Sorry it has struck and hoping it will end soon. I have contacted the weatherman and told him to send humidity along with some sun your way.
take care,
becca t

Suzanne Ross said...

I hope it was our hero, David Paul!