Thursday, July 17, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peak

As it stands right now, I think "costuming" for Halloween will be a little more enjoyable for little Alex this year. We all recall last year when he refused to wear his tiger costume and I had to wrestle him into it, tears and all...? Well, I asked him what he wants to be this year and he said Tigger, as in the Tigger he bought in Disney World. Anyways, I thought maybe that tiger costume from last year would fit so he ultra-willingly tried it on but it is quite tight (when did he get so big??).

Last night I was at Once Upon a Child (which they have moved to a new location and is HUGE now) perusing the maternity clothes, when I saw the Halloween costumes already on display. There was Tigger, right there in the 4T section, just perfect for Alex, (and any costume for $6.50 is an awesome deal)! It is the one they sell at the Disney store for major bucks and looks like a few little munchkins have taken their turn with it, but is still distinctly Tigger! When I brought it home Alex was thrilled. He put it on right away and bounced all over the place in it. We finally took it off of him as he was sweating profusely given the 90 degree temps here this week.

Anyway, we are glad he's more into wearing his costume this season than last year. What a difference a year makes!

No comments: