Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's A Date!


Aunt Jackie came to visit this past weekend and Alex loved showing her all of his favorite games! They even got to go on a "date" to the movies and saw the movie Up. I think Alex was good until one slightly scary jungle scene and then asked to leave, so they did. Saturday, Brad, Alex, and Jackie ventured into the city to the Lincoln Park Zoo (always free) and had a blast. The weather along the water is always cooler and they had an absolutely beautiful day for it!

Abby and I did a little shopping and then that evening we broke out the Slip 'N Slide Alex received for his birthday. Someone definitely needs to inform Brad that he's no longer 5 years old! He is still sore several days later! I tried it a few times and then bowed out gracefully as I couldn't quite get the necessary form :) Sunday morning Brad and I were able to squeeze in some tennis too, something we haven't made time for in probably two years! Thanks for coming to visit Jackie!
P.S.--I do not know what is going on with the photos on the blog. I uploaded them and now it won't let me organize them in the order I'd like. Sorry for the disjointedness.

2 comments:

Nicole Ivory said...

Now that I see that picture of Brad on the slip-n-slide, I understand why he wrote what he did on facebook. Looks like it hurt!!

Unknown said...

Well done Brad! Looks like fun, if not a little painful.