Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Boomers

One moment where she wasn't crying.
Doesn't she just look so sad here? I hope the other moms don't think that's just how she is because she's normally such a happy, playful kid.


Abby had her first day of "Baby Boomers" gym class this morning. Little did I know (until I rubbed my finger along he gums) that she had cut her 3rd tooth overnight and was subsequently a grumpy little goose all morning. The class was full, about 10 babies aged 12-24 months. We sang songs with the kids and then they were free to explore the gym as they pleased. Abby usually LOVES being around other babies but I think her tooth issue was keeping her down this morning. It is an 8 week class so hopefully next week she has more fun chasing the other little ones around.

1 comment:

Nicole Ivory said...

poor thing. such a sweet, sad girl :( give them big hugs for me and Andrew!