Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Day of Preschool




Little Miss Abby started preschool this month!  She goes to our church two days a week for four hours at a time.  My guess is if I could get her into a 5 day program, she'd enjoy that just as much.  She loves EVERYTHING about preschool!  Abby packs her lunch just like her brother does and loves to tell me all about her day.  These sunglasses they passed out on the first day were a big hit as she wore them for the remainder of the day.  Also, on her second day of preschool she wore this exact same outfit, because it was her "school dress".  Hopefully the teachers didn't notice!  

They must be teaching the kids about whispering in the halls because in the library Abby told me to "whippser".  I love that she is happy there and that the teachers are loving towards her.  She is making friends and sees a few of the kids at Sunday School as well. 

No comments: