Friday, November 21, 2008

A Letter to Santa...

Photo from December 2007


Dear Santa,


For Christmas I would like a new motorcycle and a nutcracker.


Love,

Alex



This is funny on many levels considering he doesn't have an "old" motorcycle and I didn't even think he knew what a nutcracker was. Alex's "Santa List" changes daily so we'll see what tomorrow brings!


When we were walking through the mall, Alex asked to stop and talk to Santa. There was no line so we walked on up and Alex got close to Santa but would not talk to him or sit on his lap, or even look at him for that matter! Come to find out later that he was only in it for the free candy cane. I wish I had taken a photo of him next to Santa just looking at the candy cane bowl!!


Today I had a 32 week check up and all is well. Pneumonia seems to have cleared up, although I'm still on antibiotics for several more days. Baby's heartbeat is in the 160s, loud and healthy!
Tomorrow the Buckeyes take on that team from up North and it is supposed to be on ABC. We'll be cheering O-H-I-O all the way!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that Chandler kid keeps showing up in your photos.

Nicole Ivory said...

Glad the pneumonia is just about gone. Would've been cute to see his face looking at all of the candy canes! Go BUCKS!!

Anonymous said...

Did he say "motorcycle'? I love it!!!!


Grandpa