Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun Fall Weekend!

The boys on the swings.
Shades on, he's ready to go!

What Alex wouldn't give to have one of these diggers in our yard!

Mommy and Abby at the picnic.

Abby, trying out the neighbor's buggy.


With temps in the 50s at night and low 70s during the day, we had a fun fall weekend! Brad's annual company picnic was Saturday at a local park, and we had a blast as usual. They always do such a great job and the kids absolutely love it. Yummy food, lots to do, and the waterpark was open--sadly, it was just too chilly to use the pool. Alex was bummed, but quickly came around when he saw the moonbounce. We must have stood around chatting with Brad's co-workers for at least an hour while he bounced away! Abby eventually gave in and fell asleep in my arms.


Sunday I tried Abby in the neighbor's push buggy and she seemed to enjoy this so we'll see what we can do about getting her a pink version of this. It is a fun alternative to the stroller and all the kids seem to really like this.
I think my lack of technological expertise is starting to show, that or blogspot.com has changed some things on their blogs. For some reason, photos look grainy when I upload them and I cannot move them around on the blog, hmmm. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong or how to correct this, kindly let me know :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

We had one of those pink cars for C. Got it for her first birthday and definitely her favorite toy of all time.