Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dinnertime Entertainment

By 6pm tonight, I was out of ideas. We'd played with all the toys and I still needed to make dinner. That's where Scooter came in. Alex had noticed Scooter up on the stairs, hiding out from us most likely. I suggested Alex take a toy up and play with the cat and Alex did one better. He took the whole basket of cat toys up the steps to play with Scooter. Scoot was a good sport about it as Alex took out each toy and threw it at him, or placed it right under his nose to be "played" with. By the time he got to the bottom of the basket, tacos were on the table!
These Thomas the Train flannel jammies were a find since Alex is on a "no pajamas-with-feet" stint...and they are pretty cute :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tacos sure sound good, even at this hour of the morning. Hope he likes turkay, with this weekend coming up


Grandpa

Unknown said...

Looks pretty warm and comfortable. Happy Thanksgiving to the three of you!

Stacey Jolley Webb said...

Suzanne,
I love the cat toy/playmate story! That is too cute! He is so funny. I just took out all of my old Christmas cards to display around the house...and I had one with yours and Brad's pic...pre-Alex...and then one with Alex! We now see your sweet faces everyday!