Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's for dinner?

This is a new segment I'd like to try out. We get tired of eating the same foods over and over again so many nights I search for new recipes online. Last night I had defrosted pork chops (boneless, medium thickness) but couldn't decide what I wanted to do with them.

WWW.ANNIESRECIPES.COM/KITCHEN/PORKCHOPRECIPES.HTM had this super simple recipe for Saucy Pork Chops and it was a hit.

4 pork chops
1 can cream of chicken soup, add a little water
1 med. chopped onion
2 tbsp. catsup
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

Brown chops in oil. Season with your favorites. Drain off excess fat. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chops. Cover and bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until chops are tender. Serves 4.

I used 1/2 onion and I'm pretty sure Brad would have preferred a little less catsup, but it was a good twist nonetheless :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,this blog is a full-service operation! Thanks! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks! I feel like we're getting old...exchanging recipes :) If I find some good ones, I'll pass 'em along.