Friday, November 2, 2007

Fun with Fall

We are having fun with the changing seasons here, all of us except the cats. They are sleeping more, curled up in their beds or any sunny spot they can find in the house. I found Scooter sprawled out in this ray of sunshine in the dining room this morning, happy as a clam.

On our way back from the park yesterday I suggested to Alex that instead of tearing up all the leaves on our grass, we should bring them inside and make a pretty picture. He was very excited to have leaves in the house and make his leaf collage.
In a surge of craftiness, I decided not to throw away the tablecloth from our Halloween party. I simply cut out the sticky parts and managed to salvage 4 place mats out of it for next year.
We're off to Houston for the week so all will be quiet on the blog. I'm sure we'll have lots to post when we return from warm, sunny Texas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

With a rambunctious toddler, I'm surprised you had any non-sticky parts to salvage!!