Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby




Granted, we still are months away from the arrival of Baby Ross #2, but we had been eager to get started on some painting around the house and the nursery was at the top of that list! After two coats of primer, we were ready to add a coat of soft yellow and presto, a new nursery was born. Many thanks to Grandma Kathy for her help supervising our smallest laborer and for her hours of painting assistance!


A few days later Brad and Alex put the crib back together so we could make sure that ALL the pieces had made the move with us from Houston. This room is definitely a little smaller than the "nursery" in our last house, but most things will fit. I'll post more photos once we make some finishing touches to the walls and add the bedding to the crib.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Baby will love it! Although a few nights ago I had a dream that I was at your house (which is weird) and I walked into your master bedroom and there was a room on the side that you said was the nursery, and it was painted pink. Also, that's not the Talley crib is it? I for some reason thought it had bitten the dust?

Unknown said...

Looks good! Makes me think about tackling the nursery at our house. Although I have to clear out the crap before I can think about paint and furniture.