Sunday, October 5, 2008

25 Weeks

Ok, I look like I swallowed one of the pumpkins out in the field here, but this is my 25 week photo shoot at the farm. I've been feeling good except for some lower back pain that I do not remember having with Alex. My eyesight is also slightly off kilter so I haven't been able to spend as much time on the computer or reading books and magazines as I would like. Tonight Alex and I struggled through an I-Spy book at bedtime. I really didn't want to call Brad into the room to have him find the objects for us so it just took much longer than anticipated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I never thought of you as a farmer. It suits you.

Unknown said...

Looking good Suzanne. I'm keeping track of your bump, since I'm a few weeks behind!!

Nicole Ivory said...

Thanks for posting pics! It was great to catch up finally yesterday! You look great, mommy!! Getting closer, getting closer!