Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Easy to Impress

Alex is somewhat easy to impress. I wasn't sure what we should do today but knew I needed one thing from the mall so off we went. Alex loves this particular mall for several reasons, mainly the carousel in the food court. We spent hours there today shopping, playing on the indoor play structure, shopping some more, eating lunch, riding the carousel, and checking out all the Christmas trees at Macy's! He was in heaven!

Then, we found these "try me" massage chairs in the household section of Macy's, you know, the kind with the remote control. Mommy was in heaven! Alex was giggling so loud while getting his "massage" that the workers would come over to check out what was so funny :) I bet we spent a good 15 minutes there getting our back massages!! It was a good substitute for the pregnancy massage I can no longer have due to being in my third trimester, sigh. My fault for waiting too long I guess.

No comments: