Tuesday, December 23, 2008

17 Days to Go!?!

Am I reading that ticker at the top of this screen correctly? Does it say only "17 days to go" until Baby #2 makes his/her debut? Yikes! I have my 37 week checkup tomorrow. Hopefully the roads are plowed well enough to crawl up there in the traffic. We received another heaping of snow today that will turn to freezing rain and I think all the precipitation should be over sometime tomorrow. Brad and Alex had a great time playing in the snow tonight after work :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! You are so close! I'm sure you are ready for the little one to arrive! Merry Christmas!

Nicole Ivory said...

Can't wait for my new nephew/niece to arrive! Can't wait to come back to Chicago in a month to see him/her!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm less than an hour away, so call anytime!