Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's New Here


Yesterday was PJ day around here. Tuesdays are our one day where we really don't have to race out of the house. We both loved not having to get dressed, in fact, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more :) My PJ pants fit the best at this point anyway...
Today after school we made holiday haystack candies. Alex ate about half the Chinese Noodles so I had to keep replenishing them in the measuring cup, but it was a success. He was in charge of the sprinkles and was very good at decorating the candy.
I went in the baby's room today today to try and get a few things together and noticed there was cat hair on the recently laundered bumper and crib sheet. I have never seen either cat (well lets be honest, Scooter's not exactly a gymnast) attempt to jump into the crib, but I think this cold weather has enticed Cassie to seek out a new sleeping spot. Plus, it is a safe place where Scooter can't pounce on her. I know once the baby comes, she'll avoid that room like the plague, as she did when Alex was born. I think for now we'll have to keep the door shut or cover all the bedding with a blanket so I don't have to keep rewashing the bumper pad. Scooter, on the other hand, prefers to play it safe and stay warm on our bed or Alex's bed. Silly "honky cats" as Alex would say!

No comments: