Saturday, January 3, 2009

38 week update

Here's a 38 week photo. If I'm still pregnant on Tuesday, we'll take a 39 week photo :) I do have a doctor appointment scheduled for Wednesday afternoon and the c-section is scheduled for Friday at 9:30am. Brad was off all of New Year's week and we accomplished so much. We played a lot, we cleaned a lot, and we organized a lot. Today I made a variety of meals for the freezer and I doubt anyone will starve here. For some reason these cats think the baby things are theirs to sleep in and we are trying to break them of that habit. If memory serves me correctly though, as soon as that crying baby gets here, they will stay as far away from it as possible!

3 comments:

Nicole Ivory said...

Looks great! Can't wait for the phone call! I'm keeping my phone close by at all times :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy this last week! Think of how different things will be in one month from today....

Unknown said...

Still looking good Suzanne. Can't wait to hear whether Alex is getting a brother or a sister. I hope everything goes well for you this week!