Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Status Update





Brad logs on his work computer each night to create a "status update" and while I'm not sure what that all entails, I thought I would do one as well tonight.

Things are going well here on the home front. Abby is doing so well waking herself up to eat now and is having more awake time each day. She sleeps in 3 hour or so intervals. She sleeps mostly in the bassinet in our room still or in our arms. For example as I attempt to type this, Abby is sliding down my front onto the keyboard. Perhaps I should put her back into the Baby Bjorn carrier which she really enjoys.

She has spent some time in her crib too, just looking around. I'm not sure if she can see the mobile or not but she stares at it. Nicci and I found some great 75% off deals at Babies R Us over the weekend in my first excursion out of the house since Abby was born--mobile included!

We are eager for the temperatures to shift but realize we still have several months left of winter. I have fun dressing her up in all the super cute girl clothes that have flooded her closet--even if we don't leave the house on any given day.

Alex remains generally unbothered by the baby but has had a little trouble with some potty training regressing. Today we had a great day and hope that they continue. He sleeps through her screaming at night which has been a blessing.

I have more photos to upload but my camera is across the room and I'm not able to get it right now due to the aforementioned baby on chest. I'll try to add photos tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the little pink outfits.

Nicole Ivory said...

Sounds like things are going well with week 1 without house guests. Hope your routine is settling in. The fam of 4 pic at the top is super cute... your photographer rocks!